Roll Line Mariner Cup Plate:
Advice for optimal Position adjustment
Since the Mariner Cup frame is a product constructed exclusivelyfor professional use, it guarantees the best performance onlywhen correctly adjusted.
An optimal position is achieved by carefullychoosing the most Appropriate suspensions in relation to the type of skatingand the weight of the athlete.
CHART OF THE SUSPENSION HARDNESSES
Rubber suspension hardness
Green soft - up to 35 kg
Brown Medium - up to 50 kg
Yellow Hard - >50 kg
CLICK ACTION ADJUSTMENT
Turn the action adjustment nut with the 17 mm wrench in the clockwise direction to make the action more rigid, or in thecounter clockwise direction to make it softer.
It is important to check that the pivot is well insertedinto the pivot bush while exerting slight pressure.
Adjustment Nut locking screw is only a safe screw, remove itonly when you change the suspensions.
Loosen the pivot locking screw with a 13 mm wrench.
Screw the pivot on or off with a 6 mm wrench until this iswell inserted into the pivot bush while exerting slight pressure.Retighten the pivot locking screw.
CONTROL AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend that you check the status of the variouscomponents every time this product is used. In particular, carefully checkthe following:
- that the plate is well fastened to the boot;
- that the bolts are well fastened to the plate of theskate;
- the wear and tear status of the suspensions;
- that the pivot is well inserted into the pivot bush withslight pressure;
- the wear and tear status of the wheels and theself-locking nuts for fastening the wheels;
- the optimal gliding of the bearings;
- the wear and tear status, correct position, proper closureand the cleanliness of the toe stop feature.