Roll Line Giotto Plate:
Advice for optimal Position adjustment
Since the Giotto frame is a product constructed exclusively for professional use, it guarantees the best performance only when correctly adjusted.
An optimal position is achieved by carefully choosing the most Appropriate suspensions in relation to the type of skating and the weight of the athlete.
CHART OF THE SUSPENSION HARDNESSES
CLICK ACTION ADJUSTMENT
Turn the action adjustment nut with the 17 mm wrench in the clockwise direction to make the action more rigid, or in the counter clockwise direction to make it softer.
It is essential to check that the pivot is well inserted into the pivot bush while exerting slight pressure.
The adjustment Nut locking screw is only a safe screw, remove it only when you change the suspensions.
Loosen the pivot locking screw with a 13 mm wrench.
Screw the pivot on or off with a 6 mm wrench until this is well inserted into the pivot bush while exerting slight pressure. Retighten the pivot locking screw.
CONTROL AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend that you check the status of the various components every time this product is used. In particular, carefully check the following:
- that the plate is well fastened to the boot;
- that the bolts are well fastened to the plate of the skate;
- the wear and tear status of the suspensions;
- that the pivot is well inserted into the pivot bush with slight pressure;
- the wear and tear status of the wheels and the self-locking nuts for fastening the wheels;
- the optimal gliding of the bearings;
- the wear and tear status, correct position, proper closure and the cleanliness of the toe stop feature.